Thaxton Residents Welcome
At PeaksView Dental, we are passionate about patient care. We work hard to keep our patients smiling, and we welcome patients from surrounding communities including Thaxton to visit our state-of-the-art, family-friendly dental office in Bedford. If you want to find out more about our office or schedule an appointment with our caring dental team, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re always here to help, and our team loves having the opportunity to get to know new patients and build lasting relationships.
Convenient Office Location
Patients from Thaxton can typically reach our office in less than ten minutes. Simply take US Highway 221/US Highway 460 south east for about five miles. Then, follow Blue Ridge Ave when it splits away om the two left lanes. Once you’re in Bedford, Blue Ridge Ave turns into W Main St, and our office is located at 167 W Main Street in the PeaksView Plaza. Look for the blue sign to your left. We offer a wide range of office hours that will fit into even the busiest schedules. We’re open Monday and Wednesday from 7:30 am to 6 pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 am to 7 pm, and Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm.
Comprehensive Dental Care
In our office, we provide a wide array of dental care services, so every member of your family receives the care they need all under one roof, including:
- General Dentistry – from preventive dental exams and teeth cleanings to dental sealants, athletic mouthguards, and more.
- Emergency appointments – we do our utmost to see emergency patients on the same day they contact us and will always walk you through first aid and pain management over the phone.
- Orthodontics – we offer both traditional braces and Invisalign clear braces to straighten smiles.
- Children’s dentistry – we welcome patients of all ages, and our skilled dental team has years of experience working with young patients to develop and maintain whole, healthy smiles for life.
- Advanced dental sedation – we offer both oral conscious and IV sedatives to ensure patients are completely comfortable and free from and pain stress through even the most advanced dental treatments.
- Same day dental restorations – we offer same day advanced dental restorations to fully repair smiles with quality dental crowns, bridges, and other restorations in just one appointment.
A Team Who Cares About You
We live by five rules at PeaksView Dental that set a high standard in keeping our patients happy, healthy, and smiling. Our five rules are:
- The Smile Rule – your smile tells us you’re satisfied and have achieved your oral health and hygiene goals, so we will always try to make you smile.
- The Family Rule – we will always address the oral health care needs of your family as if they were a member of our family.
- The Platinum Rule – it’s even better than golden to us. We don’t treat people how WE want to be treated. We treat them how THEY want to be treated.
- The Proactive Rule – we strive to anticipate your needs and offer you a variety of options in both service and treatments, so you always feel confident in the care you receive.
- The Innovative Rule – we invest in all the latest technologies as long as they make the care we offer more effective, efficient, and affordable for you.